cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct import of source code from DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a requirement to modify webdynpro DC which is a client workstation. We access the client IDE after entering to client's network . But client's IDE is of lower version. So we want to take the DC project to our network ie to our local workstation. This all application is in NWDI. We have direct access to DTR, CMS , CMS of client system.

Now my question : Is there any option provided in DTR to import / export the DC source code folder from DTR workspace through downloading and uploading to our local workstation

Regards

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved.

It cannot be done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

You said, you have access to DTR , and you can access it from your network. So why dont you just import configuration from NWDI in to your NWDS. Before doing that check you have access to SLD or not and your user id and password should be same on NWDI and SLD. To import configuration I think you know the procedure, if you dont know let me know.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

thanks for the reply. My problem is : I have dont have to import the DC component from NWDI configuration. I just want the project folder : DC--> _comp folder to my local workstation.

I am looking for a way so that we can download this DC source code folder from DTR directly to my local workstation without bringing NWDS in picture initially.

regards

Poonam