cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADAPTER SCHEDULLING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i want to schedule the adapter twice per day. i.e at 8AM and and at 8PM every day,I hav read a blog on adapter schedulling.but that does not specify the above functionality.can any one please tell how to achieve it?

Regards,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

It is simple u can create two filters for the same communication channels i.e select daily in the option and schedule it separately for 8PM and 8 AM.

thanks

Abhishek Mahajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can do it by adapter schedulling.

Regards,

keerthi

Edited by: keerthi t on May 5, 2008 4:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

schedule the adapter at the time intervals you want.

refer the following:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d458a870-0601-0010-caab-b99c7974...

Regards,

somu

Edited by: so mu on May 5, 2008 1:29 PM

Edited by: so mu on May 5, 2008 1:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek,

i hav choosen daily option in filter,

how to selcet the different timings so that i want my adapter to be active at only 8AM and 8PM?

Regards,

swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

goto Availability Times and select Daily mode

Say Create and Schedule the CC for 8AM and copmlete it

Now Create Another Filter and Schedule it for 8PM according to ur needs

So now two filters are present, one will invike at 8am and another will invoke at 8pm

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seshagiri,

thank you.

Regards,

swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi seshagiri,

can use same communication channel for two times,i.e. i want to selcet the commnunication first and give the time and again by using the filter i want to select the same communication channel and give the duration?

can i do like this?

Regards,

swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..You can create 2 filters for the same communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

Yes, Thas what i said in my previous reply

We have to schedule like that only

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sekar,

what is meant by "SWITCH TO EXPLICT LIST?

Regards,

swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(Copied From SAP Help)

Schedule your availability times as follows:

1. In the Availability Time field, select the recurrence interval for the new availability time and then choose Create.

2. On the Details tab page, make the necessary time specifications, enter a suitable description, and activate the scheduled times, if required.

If the scheduled availability time is not one-time, but recurs (for example, daily), the scheduled availability times are displayed individually. You can exclude such individual availability times explicitly and, if necessary, reschedule them.

3. To select the communication channels for which you want to schedule the availability time, select the Communication Channels tab page.

You can select the required communication channels by using a selection filter. The availability time then applies to all selected channels. You can remove individual channels from this selection from the planning. If you create new channels at a later time that are covered by this filter, the availability time is also relevant for these channels.

The number of communication channels that are currently affected by the availability time, as well as the number of excepted channels, is displayed in the message line.

As an alternative to a filter-based selection list, you can use an explicit list to assign communication channels to the availability time. To do this, use a filter to display a list of channels, then assign channels from the list to the availability time manually. The availability time then applies to all channels in this explicit list. You can remove individual channels from the list.

4. Save the scheduled availability times.

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

swathi,

Go through this doc..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d458a870-0601-0010-caab-b99c7974...

Thanks,

Satya

Edited by: SATYA KUMAR AKKARABOYANA on May 5, 2008 1:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..You can achive this using "Availabilty Time planning" option in RWB and can schedule your adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/06bd029da31122e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Regards,

Shabari