Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit memo request release according to values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

How can I configure for following function:

If the value of the credit memo request is below a certain minimum limit, then it can be released automatically by the system, and make the definition of the point at which the check is carried out and the employee responsible dependent upon the value of the credit memo request.

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to configure the WORKFLOW.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but please show me the detail.

thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the workflow, you can represent the whole business process, with all the people involved, for approving credit memo requests within your company. This enables you to process credit memo requests simply and efficiently.

If you do not use the workflow, the system does not control the process flow.

In your case, you should have a workflow such that if the value of a credit memo request is below a minimum value, the system automatically releases it for billing by removing the billing block.

If the credit memo request exceeds a certain value, the system automatically informs the employee responsible. She or he receives a work item in their inbox and can process it directly from there.

You need to configure the settings in Customizing for the workflow and create an organizational plan for this.(you may use other methods other that org plan. A workflow consultant may give you further details)

you should configure such that when you create credit memo requests, the system normally sets a billing block, which prevents it from being billed.

You create the billing block for credit memo requests in customizing for Sales and Distribution when you define the order type (Sales and Distribution ->Sales ->Sales Documents-> Sales Document Header ->Define sales document types)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can use the work flow via the output determination

the output type EVEN is used for that and in condition record for that out put type you can assign a event with the object type

in transaction swetypv link the object and event with the Task and assign a method to a task and in a task write a method and in the method you can code the logic you want to have

Regards

Virandra Sharda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I was confused . let me sumarize what I got right now:

this is a work flow problem. I can solve it with two approach:

(1) just configure a billing block in sales document type, then ask overflow consultant to lay out everything ( including send authorized person a mail to approve this issue). if I want to do myself, how to do it ?

(2) using output type EVEN , set a corresponding object<task<method<--logic procedure. please tell where to complete these object/task/method/logic configureation ?

thanks very much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The Workflow is reasonably a big concept and normally taken care by ABAPers, but sometimes even functional people also do that. If you wish to know more about this concept you can search this in the ABAP forum.

Thanks,

Ravi