cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconcillation Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP EXPERTS ,

Is there any Tcode in which we can reconcille the Customer reciables and the payable with respect to the reconcillation account ,

which we define in the Customer Master Data,

As many of the account balances are not getting talled due to wrong data entry,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

run FBL5N and select "Open Items". You will get a list of open items for which you need to receive payment from the respective customer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

I am in agreement with you For FBL5n but the thing is in FD10n and Fd11 and other SLR reports there is different figure we are unable to reconcile what is correct.

regards,

Amlan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

I was told by my FI colleague that if you face this problem, in SE38, first you have to run a report SAPF070 first and then SAPF071.

Also please note that b4 running the above report, no transactions should take place in SAP and the duration is about 10 hours. Having said that, you have to run this report once you close the business hours and next day morning, you can run SAPF071.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

declan_bolger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

In addition to the above comment please note that great care must be taken if choosing to use the report SAPF071. This report updates GLT0 table entries which is ok if permitted by your accounting staff in the current fiscal year. The report should NEVER be used to update account balances in the GLT0 table in a previous/closed fiscal year. To do so will change the balance sheet figures which is not permitted by authorities in all countries.

Regards,

Declan Bolger

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Oh my god......... .

Note : May I know ,Only we have this option for this or else any options available to solve like this type of issues .Why ,SAP has given / recommended this transaction why because when we want to run this ,no one function don't run right .In this case , It is completely effect on Business Process of Companies .

Thanks,

Naren

declan_bolger
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,          

SAP do not recommend that customers use this report themselves for repair without the guidance of SAP Support.

Kind regards,

Declan

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

How to find out which transaction will be take how much time and how much effect on system performance when we execute in SAP .

Note : I am very Thanks for responding Friend .

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (0)