cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are on PI7.0, SP12. I have just implemented the SAP Business Package for POS (GM Store Connectivity) and everything is working fine, except for the following: In the scenarios where we are sending Idoc's from SAP and use the standard file receiver adapters to ftp the files to the POS system, we are getting the following error message on the response:

"Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST ErrorText: ErrorStack: Legacy system to which acknowledgment message is to be sent is missing in hoplist (with wasread=false)"

The actual file is being delivered and is correct, but there seems to be a problem with a response being sent back (Please note that we are using the standard SAP content). The target business system was manually created on the SLD and imported to the ID. We have done this numerous times before with many business systems and used it on Idoc to file scenarios and has never seen this error.

Please let me know if anyone has encountered this before.

Thanks a lot

Rudi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following links similar to u r problem.

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh, thanks for the reply. I've seen these posts before, the first one point to a SAP note and SP which we are on. The second link points to Webservices and how to set it up. I am not using a webservice in my scenario.

Thanks

Rudi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check following SAP note:-

Note 1423303 - XI runtime: Acknowledgment "NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST"

Regards,

Sami.

SudheerJ
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know how did you solve the issus, i am having the same issue now.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a bug in the XI message's HopListHeader class that caused this header to be cloned incorrectly.

Since the HopListHeader entries are used to retrieve the predecessor of each system, an incorrectly cloned HopListHeader may result in the following error:

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: NO_BACK_SYSTEM_IN_HOPLIST

This problem has been corrected in the following patch.

Solution

Please apply the following patches.

For SP20

XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK CORE 3.0

Support Package 20, Patch Level 4 (SAPXIAFC20P_4.SCA)

For SP19

XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK CORE 3.0

Support Package 19, Patch Level 18 (SAPXIAFC19P_18.SCA)

Import the archive as described in the Support Package Stack Guide

The archives and the support package stack guide can be found

on the services marketplace as described in SAP Note 952402.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

as per my original message, we are on PI7.0 SP12, this patches is for XI3 SP19 & SP20.

Thanks

Rudi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any solution????.I am working on PI7.1 Service Pack-06. I am also getting same error. If it is bug in XI3.0 and PI7.0, then it should got closed in PI7.1 version. But i am also getting the same error in PI7.1.

Thanks,

Balu.

Edited by: balumrp on Mar 2, 2010 6:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

did this error got resolved at your end. Even I am getting the same in PI 7.1. Please let me know.

regards

rajeev