cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancements in SP14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have upgraded XI from SP09 to SP14. But we could not view the adapter specific features available in SP14 like adapter specific message properties as described in the weblog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/10/01/xi-new-features-in-sp14

In SAP-GUI also its showing SAP_BASIS version 14 and in Integration Builder also its showing Service Pack level as 14. So we can assume that patch was applied correctly(SPAM is showing success and also SAPInst has completed each step correctly).

After applying ABAP and Java patch we deployed the necessary .sca files (SAPXIAF14_0-20000273.SCA, SAPXIAFC14P_4-20000272.SCA, SAPXITOOL14P_3-20000274.SCA) using SDM which was successful.

Can anyone know what is that is missing?

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at:

http://server:port/sap/monitoring/ComponentInfo

and check Software Components

you'll find SP versions of jave components over there

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I checked the component version.It is "sap.com/SAP-XIAFC 3.0 (3.0.1420051103105813.0000)" which I guess means it has got SP14.Still I am unable to view the adapter specific functions.

I had restarted the server after deployment from SDM was successful.

Regards

Rajeev

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what about SAP_XIAF?

mine looks like this:

sap.com SAP_XIAF 3.0 SP14

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Even mine looks similar sap.com SAP_XIAF 3.0 SP14.Is any other patch still required?

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajeev,

you need to import the XI content SAP BASIS 6.40 (IIRC).

Regards,

Thilo

deidre_logan
Participant
0 Kudos

When you download the support pack stack from sp-stacks there is a guide for the support pack stack. On page 31 of the Support pack stack 14 guide you are walked through importing the tpz file that you received in the support pack stack.