cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to maintain price list field

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

can you please teach me how to maintain price list field in my customer master? where can i add price list and how does it impact my pricing?

thanks,

paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

XD02- customer sales area data - Orders - Pricing / statistics --Price list type .

And the config are,

SPRO - Sales and distribution - Basic functions -- Pricing -- Pricing Control -- Maintain Price-Relevant Master Data Fields.

Based on pricing list , you can maintain pricing through VK11 and the same will get reflect in sales order.

saravanan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Price list field is useful when u want to maintain pricing for a group of cusotmers.

Ex: for list of whole sellers u want to maintatin same price then you can use the price list filed. That means when you are creating condition records that time u take this fiels as primary in key combination and then maintain price in condiiton records.

All the cusotmers with price list field same in customer master will be getting the same price as per condition record..\

Even this field will be use ful in reporting purpose also..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

While mapping pricing first you have to create Condition table, in that cond table you have to selcect "price list" field.

and after completion of pricing procedure just go for XD02 customer change screen-- Sales area data -

Sales tab ---Pricing/statistics, there u can find Price list like..... Whole sale , retail, Industry etc. maintain ur required field and save it

then while maintaining cond record with VK11 t.code there u have to give this particular price list field and maintain record properly and save it.