Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC-RFC Scnario mapping problem

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a requirement where i need to fetch one single row from database and then post the data into rfc, header+11 rows and amount vallue colume should not be null in that 11 rows.. Please help me how to map to achive this,,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You did not define scenario clearly.

I understand that after retrieving the data in the source structure then it should be linked sufficiently to 11 rows in the target structure.

Follow the below:

1. Use the graphical mapping.

2. If the target structure has different segments to get mapped with the source value, find suitable mapping functions to achieve.

3. If the target structure needs to be mapped with the same segment with different values, then right click the target segment, right click, use duplicate subtree and sufficiently use the mapping functions to complete the mapping.

Regards,

Suraj Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi thanks a lot replying....

That blog and the suraj said are helpfull ..

see as the blog convays that from source UserSQL_1 it has mapped to user_1 and message1..

ok that fine.. now i require same kind of message1----message11. and these values are depended on UserSql_1 data...for example source: is

A.................../A (source)

B................../B

A......../A (destination)

.a......./a

b....../b (for example : b= A20+ A15)

. k..../k

. B............/B

. a.........../a

k......./k

C............../C

Edited by: vijay Kumar on May 5, 2008 12:06 PM

Edited by: vijay Kumar on May 5, 2008 12:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

i require same kind of message1----message11. and these values are depended on UserSql_1

As per my understanding u want to fetch one record and u want to map with 11 messages depending upon your source node,

If this is right then refer the following.

1) If your target node is single, right click, duplicate target node 11 times.

2) use Equals(Text Category),IfWithOutElse, Input as your source node.

3) Map this according to your condition to 11 nodes one by one.

This will help you.

Regards,

Rohit.

Reward points if helpful.

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks...

The answers which are posted are helpfull... but these may work for other adapters.. but for rfc we have predefined Datatype and messagstype and interface objects then.... how can we duplicate the rows of the receiver side.. it is not allowing me to do so... as there is no option plz .. give me any more idea or logic for this regarding this... its urgent.,...