cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM1-- Released from Credit Block...But unable to delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have credit check activated at sale order level. Due to credit limit, few of sales order blocked for delivery. As of now confirm qty is zero ony.

We have increased credit limit and released sales order from credit block through VKM1 and got successfull messages saying "Sales Order has been released".

But in Sales order, at Header level, its still showing credit block against delivery and unable to make delivery. ( Confirm qty is zero only). Here i am just checking whether block removed or not from VKM1.

Kindly explain and confirm the above process is correct or not.

Guide us the cycle how to release zero confrimed qty SOs.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Sunil76
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

This delivery block is proposed at scheduline level, since the qty is zero there is a block which can be removed manually by va02 by authorised person only.

VKM1,2, and 3 is used when your sales order is blocked for delivery when there is credit limit check.

So first check what type block they system is proposing.

regards

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It is Right to use VKM1 because where ever i faced this issue a lot while doing PGI in the Outbound Delivery.

just go to VKM1 and give the customer number and Sales Organisation and Distribution channel and Press Execute Button.

The Specific Row of Data which displays your Sales Order Number and Outbound Delivery Number.

Check the Green Color Flag to release the Block on the Sales Order and then try your rest of processing.

Thanks & Regards,

S.Saravanan.

Sap SD - Team.

Edited by: Saravanan Sambandam on May 28, 2008 9:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally Removal of credit block authorization will not be given to all users. only specific users will be given. So any how if the authorizaiton given to that specific user then he can remove block either through VKM3 or manually VA02.

I think its not a big deal..But make sure authorizaiton will be given to only specific users..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is not working through VKM1 or VKM3 then please go to va02 t.code and then try to reomove delivery block manually and then save.

I hope it will work for you...

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Removing Credit Block from VA02 is correct method. I need to make test script documentation for end user.

Regards

Venkat

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge VKM1 is for displaying the list of Sales Orders blocked due to credit check. Try VKM3 for releasing the sales order blocked for delivery due to credit check. It should work.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I tried VKM3 also. Stil it is showing Credit block for delivery at header of SO.

Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to release the sales order using VKM3

regards

Nimit