cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create Customer master in ECC 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Gurus

I am unable to create customer master in ECC 6 version as system says that sales area defined even though it is defined. if i am going to XD01 when i click on All sales area Button it is showing only sales organisaiton and rest distribution channel and division is not appearing. is there any activation required for distribution channels or at divisions so that i can appear in avalible sales area.

i have tried to enter it manually but it is not accepting. when i check at enterprise structure it is defined and assinged

can any body help me oout?

thanks in advance

sur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is an issue by non-assigning on common distribution channel and common division.

Go to SPRO --> Sales & Distribution --> Masterdata --> Define Common Distribution channel (Txn : VOR1).

Give you distribution channel to the fields Reference distribution channle for conditions and Reference DC for customer and material masters

Go to SPRO --> Sales & Distribution --> Masterdata --> Define Common Division (Txn : VOR2)

Maintian Common division 00 agaist your sales org as well as the fields Reference Division for conditions and Reference Division for customer and material masters

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to define common dit channel and common Division in VOR1 and VOR2.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the seting for common distribution channel and division

Define Common Distribution Channels ---IMG --Sales and Distribution ® Master Data ® Define Common Distribution Channels

T-code: OVR1

Define Common Divisions- imgSales and Distribution ® Master Data ® Define Common Divisions

T-code: OVR2

Regards