cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMS link with Material Bom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

How can we link respective doc,s to Bom Header and Bom item?

I treid to attach some doc,s to above object,s the system messge is like, "this transaction is not support for this activity".

rgds

ben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can link the objects through object link in dms.

go to tcode dc10 select the documnet type, click on define object link. select the object STPO

you can link dms to material bom

thanks ,

regards,

nitin

award point if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This is ok i mean i asking how we can link doc.sto bom hearder and bom item?

rgds

ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the material BOM header and item it is from CS01/02 i.e. object side. It is not from DIR side.

Anirudh,

Please reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to cv01n, enter document type( type of document ur upoading),press enter, then attach the original file(The document which u want to link to BOM). Go to object link tab there u'll find Bom Header, BOM item select them and u can choose BOM number fron drop down to which u want to link documents.

regards

sham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sham,

I tried the steps u mentioned but even then the same error msg is appearing "object link to STPO_DOC cannot be changed in this transaction"

please guide

Thank You,

Manoj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benaka,

I tried the steps mentioned but even then the same error msg is appearing "object link to STPO_DOC cannot be changed in this transaction"

please guide as u have got d solution.

Thank You,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

In T Code DC10, select the DIR and enter in to define object links, new entries, select object as STPO_DOC.

As soon as you select the object STPO_DOC, the screen no. should appear automatically or else you enter manually screen no. 0257.

Doing this it should work or else, still same error msg appeares contact Basis team.

Regards,

Seema Pilankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A]The uses of T code CS01: Create Material Bom and CS02 :Change Material BOM .

Hope you have created the Material BOM.

1) Link it to DIR using the Object link.

Use T Code DC10, Select the DIR ,and enter in to define object links, new entries, select object as STOP_DOC.

2) Create DIR, select the object link tab enter the BOM which already been created. Hope this will solve your query.

B]Go to dms,

1)Dc10, do the object linking for material/ BOM.

whatever document you have selected for object linking attach the file to it.

2)Go to cs01n, give your material name, enter.

once you, inside the bom, select document tab, enter your document type and number and save it.

3)This way that document is link to that bom. and whatever the file is there inside document, you casn see it. just click it.

Note; If T Code CS01 & CS02 does not exit the & gives error message then contact your basis to activate.

thanks,

BEN