cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM IN SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i have created one smartform , in that i have reduced the row height suddenly one error has come. Now im not able go inside my smartform.one short dumb is coming. But i can generate the form. is there any way to take the active version of smartform. please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too faced the same prob. In the dump, it ll clearly show u the program name and the line where error occurs and it ll also show u the error variable and its value. Hope this value is in negative or contains some special characters.

Goto that program and put break point there and open ur smartform. In the debugger find the variable with the value shown in the dump and change the value for that variable into a positive one. Now it ll allow u to open the smartform.

Immediately after its get opened, change that value and save it.

Hope this ll help u.

Regards,

Prabhu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try logging out and login again...

let me know if u r able to go to display mode of the same form ?

usually smartforms allow you to go to change mode irrespective of the Table error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Due to change in the row height ,The total length is not fit in the table.So,it is going into short dump.

2.For smartform there is no Active version.

3.So just,add the all row details and make it is equal to the table length or window length.

Regards,

Shiva.