Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** RFC to RFC scenario - Error SYSTEM_FAILURE

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing RFC to RFC scenario. Since I have only one system, I created both source and target RFCs in the same IDES system. (Business System).

Z_APPLE_VENDOR_SEND

Z_APPLE_VENDOR_INSERT

Already ABAP connections are there between IDES to XI and XI to IDES. Complete scenario was created in XI system. One TCP/IP connection created in IDES system. One 'Program ID' is created and the same used in sender RFC cc. Connection is OK.

But, while we execute sender RFC 'Z_APPLE_VENDOR_SEND

', (TCP/IP connection name is given) , it throws the error 'SYSTEM_FAILURE'. So, what could be the problem. I am not able to find out.

Kindly clarify, friends.

Thanking you.

Kind Regards,

Jeg P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatheeswaran,

Once check the RFC destination in SM59 (Test the RFC destination here)...i think u r problem is there with RFC destination..........

And also check if u have rightlt given the username and password.............

Thanks

Sai

PS: kindly reward points if helpful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arpil & Christoper,

In the Interface Mapping testing at design time it is working fine.

Christoper, I restarted the RFC adpater in the visual admin. Since the same error is coming.

Any solution ...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we need more details about thoses exceptions ... Is there any way for you to walk thru J2EE defaultApplication.trc and/or xi.log using the LogViewer tool ?

Having the stack trace could help us locating the pb more precisely.

Is it all what you get in the comm chan monitoring for this adapter ?

Chris

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In the TCP/IP destination under MDMP & UNICODE tab, the default option button was selected as 'Non-Unicode'.

In the sender RFC CC, under RFC server parameter, SNC and UNICODE option button is not selected.

But, all these are related to 'java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException' problem ?

Should we write any source code inside the sender RFC ?

Kindly clarify, friends. Still the problem is there

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it's mapping error...

Open the message in sxmb_moni... and try to test with Inbound message in Message Mapping or Interface Mapping.

That should help you resolve the problem

Reward poins for useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since you imported your adaptive RFC model from your sender system to XI repository, have you made any change (new import param, modified itab) ? If so and no J2EE restart took place during this period,simply restart XI RFC adapter service from the Visual Admin console

This happens sometimes when "real" RFC model does not match XI's imported model, causing similar java exception.

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check by clicking Remote Logon tab. If you see Start SAP Access dialog... your ID Pwd entries are ok.

Else enter ID which has remote-logon authority.

Also for sender RFC, check two things.

1) First step is Register your ProgramId using activiating the communication channel. You should be able to see it in smgw(R/3)

smgw->Goto->Looged on Clients(Check it here)

2) Then use this registered programid in your RFC Destination.

These are just common errors i have encountered sometimes.

Reward points for useful answers

Edited by: Arpil Gupta on May 5, 2008 4:05 PM

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

I checked the connection. They are OK. But, while check in the sender CC, it throws the following error.

-

Sender Channel 'CC_BATCH3_RFC_SEND_Vendor' for Party '', Service 'ECC_D_ID1800' (Internal Name 'RfcServer[CC_BATCH3_RFC_SEND_Vendor]')

Server data: {jco.server.gwhost=aprins05, jco.server.progid=XIBATCH3, jco.server.gwserv=sapgw01, jco.server.unicode=0}

Repository data: {jco.client.lang=EN, jco.client.snc_mode=0, jco.client.client=800, jco.client.passwd=******, jco.webas.ignore_jdsr_error=1, jco.client.user=SAPUSER, jco.client.sysnr=01, jco.client.ashost=aprins05}

Current pool size: 1, max pool size : 1

RFC_HISTORY

- Error: 2008-05-05 14:40:59 IST: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

- Error: 2008-05-05 11:44:42 IST: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

- Error: 2008-05-05 11:30:57 IST: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

- Error: 2008-05-05 11:29:03 IST: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

-

Note that, I declared only import and export parameter in the sender RFC. Nothing in the source code.

So, any idea to solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Increase the max poll size to 10 in RFC adapter and try.

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Could you please check again the RFC destination settings.

Mean while, could you pls let us know

are u set the unicode flag in RFC sender adapter?

in that case u need to set Unocosde flag in SM59 rfcdestination.

regards

mahesh.