cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheque Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using the pre-printed stationary to print cheques thru' tcode f-58.

We have a SAPScript which has a Cheque and main Window In the Main window we print the documents details that have been settled. This along with the cheque is given to the vendor.

Since we have to keep a copy of this chque details, we have to duplicate the data of the Main window at the bottom of the page. We tried creating a new window CHQ_TR, which is a variable window.

While printing, the problem is that , if there are two documents that have been cleared in this payment, in the Main window these documents are printed, but in the window CHQ_TR, the second line item of the MAIN window is printed twice.

Can any please help

Theresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually I am looking out for US cheque Printing. In US the layout is such that we have to print the Details (Main Window) twice in the same page.

Theresa

Edited by: Theresa Rego on May 5, 2008 1:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt get that.

If you create another Main Window on the same page, wont it solve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How Do I create another Main Window on the same Page.

Theresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Page Windows

Edit

Create element

choose main again

change its position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried all the above, nothing worked.

Theresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Theresa,

Since Scripts allow multiple main windows

you can create another copy of th main window on the same page as instance 1.

No all you need to do is make sure the details in the internal table for each customer appears twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rego,

I have faced the similar problem earlier. Its very easy. follow the below procedure.

let us take for example, you are printing 'FIELD1', 'FIELD2', 'FIELD3' and 'FIELD4'. These things can be get printing in MAIN window properly even the number of line items are more than 1. To print the same in another variable window, you have to declare 'the number of line items' multiplied by 'number of fields'. Let us take you can print only 7 line items in the new variable window. so you have to declare 7 X 4 = 28 fields. Here 4 is for 'FIELD1', 'FIELD2', 'FIELD3' and 'FIELD4'. in your print program you segregate the data of main window into these 28 fields and print them in the script. This is the only way to solve your problem.

In the very first glance you may not under stood my above cying. Read it carefully and analyze, then you will get the concept.

thanks & regards

Kishore Kumar Maram.