Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.Reconciliation account in Customer master XD01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I donn't know where to add reconciliation account for customer master (XD01),

I create G/L account,G067-Reconciliation account.Next what I should do for that G/L acc should come to customer master Rec.Acc.

Please help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating customer master record thru XD01 in the company code data > the first screen , first field is reconciliation account. Here you mention the one you have created. If the customer has already been created you can do the same thing by going in XD02 transaction.

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Actually it is related to FI-MM integration.

you check this in OBYC t.code or else contact your MM or FI Consultant.

Regards,

PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am MM consultant,I want to know how to correct it

In Va02->Extras->Costing, for to be entered what setting to be done, pls explain

Thanks

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Reconciliation account is created and customer also created now my problem is : VA02 ->Extras->Costing...If I assign L(Subcontracting) for process order the following error occured

"Consumption account cann't determined":

What is the problem. Please help me.

Thanks

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

As per my knowledge when you are create customer through XD01 T.code ,In that screen you are not enter the company code, that is reason you are not getting regconsilation field under tha company code Tap page

Regards

Ravichandra

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How you created the GL account. Could you please explain. I feel there is problem with creation of the GL account.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In our customer master Rec.Acc. there is no any one reconciliation number (F4).No one was created yet. how to bring . This is my quesition.

Please any one answer me correctly.

Thanks

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Goto EC01 Transaction code and click on copy as icon and copy all the GL Accounts from 1000 to your company code.

Now goto XD02 and goto Company Code Data and check.

I think this will solve your problem

Reward if helpful.

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the customer master (XD01), go to the company code tab , you can see the Recon Account filed under accounting information. Maintain the newly created G/L account there.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Kumar

In customer master under Company Code Data, you will see Recon.account under Account Management tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi