cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To change the web service name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a running code.Now due to some specifications i have to change the web service name. How do i go for it. wat are the necessary changes need to make in java proxies.

Thanx

Disha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That link does not help me...Actyally what i need to do is i have a webservice(ws) name say "abc". The web dynpro application is running properly with that ws name.Now i need to change that name to say "def" keeping in mind that new model has not to be created.

I have tried to do following these steps:

. Created :"def"

. Changed the name in local configuration

. Changed the urn in java proxies

Then while running the application run time error is there.

So tell me is it the right way to do this?

or any other option u have!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan

You have not send any replies to my query. No solution for this query or you are working on this.

Thnx

Disha Tindolia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

sorry i din't notice ur post.

Web services that are to be used in a workflow must first be registered in the Web service directory. The workflow system also offers the following possibilities:

1)Manual registration of a Web service

2)Reading a WSDL file.

Try the below posting.

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Message was edited by: Nagarajan Kumarappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Or else the last try that we can give is try restarting it,so that it refers to the new service name.Bcoz it sometimes refers to the old one if u r not restarting it.

Thanks,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Disha,

For changing the web service name check out this link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/webdynpro/tu... on accessing an email web service - 6_0_.htm

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Nagarajan.