cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I try to execute the PO smartforms from me22n, It throsw a message saying "Style /smb40/sf" does not exist, and the issue here is I am not using this style in the smartform,I already checked twice If it was there any. But it is not there.

It is taking this from the program and I have no clue why is it taking like this.

Can someone help me?

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is asking the style

doesn't exist this itself

tells us it requires the

style & you are using some other style

Could you change your style with the style what

it is asking & check it once.

& Check your F4 styles whether this std style is existing or not if not diffentaly you assigned it some where in your Form check it once

& i too can't understand

why it is asking for that

standard style because

we are no where assigning styles other than in forms

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Did u try to execute the smartforms direactly instead of from tcode. might this could help u. whether this error is within the smartform or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the output options in the Form attributes. Think that style might be assigned in the style attribute here.

Regards,

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the Reply, But I checked already twice the whole smartform, It is not there. Any other idea.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've also came across same issue. Am dam sure that somewhere this style has been assigned in the smartform. U ve to check each and every node's(template, loop, text element, ..) output option tab.

But wat i told u in prev reply was the only place, where system itself assigns standard style while in remaining places developer assigns.

Regards,

Prabhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for teh Reply, If the style is written in any of the node's output options, then when we check the smartform, It should reflect in the errors, that this style does not exist, but Nothing like that is coming. It is showing only few warnings that there is no defined value for some fields.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishwa.