Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to HTTP Synchronous communication

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends...

I am working on RFC to HTTP scenario. I need to send the parameter for URL from RFC and get back the response. Can anyone help me. How to configure the the Receiver HTTP communication channel ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer these blogs

/people/kausik.medavarapu/blog/2005/12/29/csv-file-lookup-with-http-request-and-response-in-xi

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Regards,

Ashwin M

[Dont forget to mark the answers :)]

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont send me the blogs ............

Reply only if u can directly help me....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have used these parameters for HTTP reciever adapter when connecting to Siebel :

You have to specify the following parameters in your receiver http adapter

Addressing Type : URL

Target Host : siebservdev (mention your HTTP server host name)

Service Number : 80

Path :/eai_enu/start.swe? SWEExtSource=SiebelUpsert&SWEExtCmd=Execute&UserName=SADMIN&Password=SADMIN (In the Path filed mention your query string.)

check this blog also...

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/15/push-data-to-mvc-architectured-application-using-xi

HTTP adapter returns status code 200.You can send the response back to the RFC basing on this status code.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Sekhar D

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use the variable substitution to capture the URL string in the message, and configure the receiver channel accordingly,

The blog i m refering u is not the exact blog, but u can make out how to use variable substition from this article, and use accordingly in ur case:

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii

Former Member
0 Kudos