cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What order type in SD should I create?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've problem to determine what order type doc. in SD should I create. The scenario is like this, I just sent the goods to my customers, and after they got it, they find that they wanna make some change on the products, so they send the goods back to us. the cost will include the material and labour to the customer, since this is not anything regarding the faulty on both parties, it seems to be a service order, but service order doesn't have any tangible goods. and it seems to be a repair order, but the goods are not received to be repaired, so anyone can tell me what order type i should create? Many Thanks in advance.

E.H.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i want this service order charge only for the extra material consume and the labour cost in QTY basis (according to the number of quantity received from the customer), how the price should be calculated? adding new pricing condition? or create a sub item for this extra raw material consume with price? any suggestion?

E.H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As understand from your requirement, its like free of charge but in your scenrio require to change the labour expenses then please see the above scenrio which i can think to design -

Scenario 1:

1. Create Return order (In your terms it can treat as Service Returns or your own name).

2. Create Return Delivery

In this case material return back to Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold get effect in books.

3. Make the necessary changes as per customer requirement and upload new production by consuming old incoming material then the material cost get change

4. Create Service Order wrf to Service Return Order and enter the material which you are sending back after service. The pricing includes only service changes plus tax if applicable.

5. Create Delivery plus PGI

6. Create Billing document

SCENARIO 2:

1. Receive the material through MIGO with movement type as 501 of Goods Receipt without purchase order.

2. Make the necessary changes as per customer requirement and upload new production by consuming old incoming material then the material cost get change

3. Create Service Order wrf to Service Return Order and enter the material which you are sending back after service. The pricing includes only service changes plus tax if applicable.

4. Create Delivery plus PGI

5. Create Billing document

Regards

Goutham