cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to display BLS transaction o/p in browser and perform click action

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish to display the output of BLS transaction in the browser.How can i display the sales order number in table format to browser? Once after i display in the browser,if i click the corresponding sales order it must list the details of that sales order.i m confused of doing that in XMII.can anyone help me....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I am not very sure if this is your doubt...but you want to display output of a BLS in tabular format. This is prety basic. First you have to write a Xacute query for that transaction. Then there are multiple ways in which you can display the data.

Using inbuilt igrids

Using DHTML

Using XSLT

And your next doubt is to perform an action based on the sales order selection. You can do it using click or double click event of the grid and then pass the sales order to next query.

Hope that helps

Regards,

Musarrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i see the click events for writing my select query.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can add following line within your Applet tag:

<PARAM name="SelectionEvent" value="SelectOrder">

Then you can write a function in javascript for SelectOrder().

Store the selected column value in to a variable and then pass it to the second query as a parameter like:

document.AppletName.getQueryObject().setParam(1,<<your stored variable>>);

document.AppletName.refresh();

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks and Regards

Khaleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for ur tips ,because i donot know how to start before,but now I m trying on the way what u said,as i am the begineer in this area i find it quite difficult to follow.I try my best for getting the output ,int the middle if i found difficulties i will need ur help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

/people/abesh.bhattacharjee/blog/2006/11/29/how-to-pass-data-dynamically-between-pages-in-xmii-115

See this link. Hope this helpful...

Regards,

Jagan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need some more suggestion regarding this issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Your BLS is ready.

2. Make an Xacute Query for that transaction.

3. Make a display template of iGrid and map above Xacute query to this display template.

4. Test it through dynamic page generator, you will get result in tabular format. Same code you have to use in web page.

5. Make another transaction which accepts the sales order number as parameter and gives its details.

6. Make another Xacute query and display template for this transaction.

7. Use the code which I have given in my previous response.

Hope this makes sense!!!

Cheers,

Khaleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Khaleel,

Thank u so much for ur help in finishing my previous task,i did that one successfully with ur full support.

Now my next task is to update the status of production order at shop floor level and update the status return back to ERP.

Is there any BAPI exists for this.can we tel me what are the steps i have to proceed for doing this.

Thanks,

Ramesh Kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rehman,

Here i am simply providing the URL in my browser and it shows the login page of xMII server.But i want to find under which client i am currently running this xMII ,how can i find that client number?

Thanks ,

S.Ramesh Kumar.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can find it from "PropertyAccessServlet"

Thanks

Khaleel

0 Kudos

If you have access to SAP (SAPGUI), use transaction BAPI to get to the BAPI Explorer. There are a group of BAPIs there that begin with BAPI_PRODORD*. I suspect that one of the confirmation BAPIs is where you would do the status update, but it could be in BAPI_PRODORD_CHANGE (I am not sure of the name). You should test out the BAPI in the Explorer and try to understand its behavior prior to implementing it in xMII.

One important note:

In SAP, there is no need to add the leading zeroes to fill the full order number. However most BAPIs do not automatically pre-pend the leading zeroes. So when calling the BAPI from xMII, make sure the full number is formatted. So instead of 50001098, you will need 000050001098 as you order number input.

Similarly for material, batch, etc.

Good Luck!

Mike