cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split - Different Header Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am created a consolidated invoice from some orders (order related billing). The system splits the invoices, I have checked the split analysis, the message is Split due to Different Header Data - Hierarchy type for pricing

$000000001

$000000002 A.

The hierarchy type for pricing is A for the sales document. Could anybody help us on this?

Prasanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

plese check tha incoterms

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

Are you using the different order types for which you wanna combine the invoice.

Please check you configuration in OVH4 to ensue that both document types have the same rule assigned as this is a header field and can cause a split. VBRK-HITYP_PR must be the same pn both documents as per SAP note 11162.

I hope this helps you to solve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chetan,

Thank you, But we are using the same document types for creating the consol invoice. I couldn't find anything wrong in the partner data also, but it is showing in the split analysis.

Prasanth

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

Are you using any customer heirarchies. the "Hierarchy Type for Pricing" is picked up from the customising table V_TVAK_HI. Pl check the tx. OVH4 for the sales doc type.

Thnks & Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chetan,

The heirarchy type A has already been assigned to the order type, and as I explined I am trying to create the consol invoice for the same order type.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for the input, this was also a reason, we tried to consolidate the billing for two different orders.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check for the consistency of PY and BP for all thw oeders..

regards

Vishal