cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID store entries display for LDAP directory server on Identity Monitor

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done the initial load from the LDAP server to the identity store.

Following are the LDAP search parameters for the "ReadUsersfromLdap" pass

Host name : <LDAP host name>

Port number: <LDAP port>

starting point: <LDAP starting point, the root node>

Return attributes: <empyt>

Search type: SUB

Filter: <empty>

I can see the entries in the database, but not in the monitoring interface.

What am I missing?

Thanks

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Any ideas anyone!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure if you meant the entries in the NW IDM database or the LDAP database.

If you can see the entries in the database of the NW IDM, is it in the MXIV_SENTRIES view? This is the view, where you can find the data of the Identity Store from To-IS-Passes. These entries are automatically shown in the monitoring interface, if everything works fine.

Otherwise, please be more specifiv and have a look at the logs and post also the details about your destination tab (type of destination, entry type, attributes etc.).

Best Regards,

Nils

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Nils,

Thanks for you time. It is fine now.

I am using MS AD and since LDAP(SunOne) templates are the only once available, was using them. In the 'ReadfromLDAP' pass in the initial load some of the attributes are named different. In the destination tab of the read pass the "Target" field is "userid" and the "source" is "uid".

During the load MS AD does not recognize uid and puts a "NULL" value in its place. I changed the "source" field to "userPrincipalName" and then the "userid" field was getting populated.

I am looking for someplace where I can get mapping between LDAP(SunOne) and MS AD attributes.

Thanks

S.