cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In BLS how to proceed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have created a transaction in 12.0 version used bapi_prodord_getlist which fetches a list of production orders numbers and generates a xml file...now i need the production orderes to be displayed in a browser and when i click on a particular production order need further actions to take place,how to do this ? can any one help me.

Thanks in advance,

lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. for displaying the result of BLS Transaction you need to write an Xacute query. Then you can display it in tabular or any other format in the browser.

2. For next step when you click on any row/prod order then the details can be displayed in another grid etc. for this:

You can add following line within your first Applet tag:

<PARAM name="SelectionEvent" value="SelectOrder">

Then you can write a function in javascript for SelectOrder().

Store the selected column value in to a variable and then pass it to the second query as a parameter like:

document.SecondAppletName.getQueryObject().setParam(1,<<your stored variable>>);

document.SecondAppletName.refresh();

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks and Regards

Khaleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rehman,

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rehman,

In 11.5 version i have placed the html and applets in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/xyz folder ,but i dont find any such folders in 12.0 version.need help in where to place html files in the 12.0 version.In the html file i pass the parameters,query template name and display template name.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In 12.0 in the workbench there are two tabs. Catalog and Web.

Under Web tab you will find the default project or you can create your own new project. Then in that project under Web folder you have to make html files.

Simple !!!

Take Care

Khaleel