cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exits need u r advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response,

u r answer is satisfactory. If possible can u plz send some scenarios for user exits.

I am sending scenario and solution, which i prepared for interview. I want u r advice weather it is correct or not.

Scenario: I am Implementing SAP for OIL and GAS Industry.

My client has BOM(Header level) and items are chemicals which is used to prepare header item. that header level material has alternative BOM.Client want different price for alternative BOM. is it can solved by "fields in new pricing?" I found field name "vtlal" is alternative BOM.can it include in KOMP or KOMG for determination of new price for alternative BOM.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoj

By maintaining a different price for another key combination it is possible.

say for example you have key combinations as customer/ material .so for this key combination you can maintain a separate price.

for another key combination material / dist . channel you maintain a different price.

Based on this i you can get a different price

What you said is also right , But if the field VTLAL is available in KOMP or KOMK then you can add this field catalog in OV24 and then while creating a condition table you can take it as one of the key combination .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for u r reply, But those two materials belongs to same division. and they can accessible from same distribution channel.In this case i cant maintain different price.

As i am not concerned abt customer , i cant maintain customer specific price.

While maintaining field catalog system is giving error that "Field is not available in KOMP OR KOMG"

* In this case can we use user exit "New field in pricing"?*

Thanks in advance.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoj

As you have to add a new feild in the pricing use the following user exits

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP or

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK

Depending upon which table (KOMK or KOMP) the new fields were inserted we use either of the above two user exits.These user exits are found in include MV45AFZZ of the standard SAP sales order creation program SAPMV45A.

In the case of user exit which will be called when invoicing is done ,these are provided in the include RY60AFZZ which is in the standard SAP program SAPMV45A. The name of the user exits are same.

These user exits are used for passing the data from the communication structure to the pricing procedure, for this we have to fill the newly created field in the communication structure KOMG for this we fill the code in the above user exit using the MOVE statement after the data that has to be passed is taken from the database table by using the SELECT statement. The actual structure which is visible in these user exits and which is to be filled for that particular field is TKOMP or TKOMK.

To create the field in header data(KOMK) the include provided is KOMKAZ

To create the field in item data(KOMP) the include provided is KOMPAZ

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for u r answer. It is very useful answer .If u want to pass on functional spec to abapers.what data we have to transfer to ABAPER .Any rules for writing functional specs?

Thanks in advance.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi manoj

You need to give the input data like the feilds and tables and ask your ABAP'er to write a program inserting those given tables in the in the required user exit in an include

You should also tell that what should be your output data also after these requirements are met

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 4, 2008 9:55 PM