Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification in SD Module to become a Functional Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know

I am working in a pharma company in excise dept. looking SD activity , total experience is 10 years.

presently working as a sap core team member for sd module and reponsible for implementation of sap in sd module for three plants.

i have a good knowledge of sap.

i am thinking to move in sap as a functional cons.

should i go for certification ? what is a job oppurnity after certification ?

what is a style of teaching in certification ?

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bunty,

should i go for certification ? what is a job oppurnity after certification ?

Certification is a big plus on your professional career. Certified consultant is simply means that you have the knowledge and can perform the tasks.

Job oppurtunities are good since most of the clients prefer certified consultants over others. It gives an edge over others.

what is a style of teaching in certification ?

Teaching is good however definetley it depends on you also to grasp as its very fast track and lot of things come in very small time. So your expereince will help in this.

Hope this helps,

+ An

Please let us know to congratulate you after clearing the certification.

Edited by: An. on May 13, 2008 1:01 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have 10 years of domain experience in Sales. To get recruited in any sofware company in India for the role of Functional consultant, either you need to have minimum 1 year SAP experience or SAP Certification in the relaevant module (Domain experience is mandatory). Hence, I advice you take certification exam. You will have lot of oppurtunities as SAP freshers. You will have classroom training in SAP authorized education training centers. All the best.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is good to be certified, but currently job market is little bit dull, i feel just wait and watch

anand