cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While doing PGI, I am getting an error "Sales order stock does not exist". Where as the availablility check settings in material master is maintained as KP (i.e no check).

Can u pls suggest what can be done?

Thanx a lot.

Regards,

Mili

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to MB1B t.code there u just give the movement type baseed on your requirement and then material number then execute...

Regards

sankar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mili dutta

For some scenarios we need sales order stocks.

As per my knowledge if you are doing Make to Order (MTO) you need speacial stock .

It is the item category which tells which type of special stock is required.

In make to order the item category is TAK. go to its details and see the special stock feild , For TAK item category we have special stock type is orders on hand .

Create a make to order and save that order

Now go to MB1C ., give the movement type as 501 and special stock as E and once you get into next screen give the material given in the order and give the order number and the line item number.

Now once you save the initial stock posting MB1C go to MMBE , you can see the special stock and it quantity

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your item category is defined for slaes oder stock. If you do the GR for sales order stock, the stock is available only for the sales order. else if you want to make deliveries-you need to transferthe stock from unrestricted to sales order stock and then do the deliveries

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to convert a stock from unrestricted to sales order stock. If yes, can you please give me the Tcode ans steps.

Thanks.

Tiag

412 E in MB1B helps to do this.

Edited by: Thiyaga Rajan on Jul 7, 2008 9:36 AM