cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggretation type A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This question is about the aggregation type A for planning area key figures.

A - Average of key figures

[Help.sap.com|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/73/3e1167347111d398290000e8a49608/frameset.htm] "The average of the key figure values at the next lower aggregation level is displayed as the result at runtime. Use this option for key figures that represent percentages (for example, the percentage difference between this year's and last year's forecast) or sales prices (for example, sales price per unit). If you enter a value on an aggregate level, the system disaggregates it by copying the value to the details on the lower level".

If I have 4 characteristics in my CVC, Plant, Material, Customer and Divison.

For a key figure, if I load data by Plant and Material, then the system says the value you see for that KF is average of the details at the immediate next level. But I could drilldown by either Customer or Division. How does the system know what the next drilldown level would be? It has to get the average of the next level

I hope I am clear with the description.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you haven't specified key figure based disaggregation or time based disagg for the key figure - the selection would determine the disagg functionality. The disagg will be always at the lowest level and will be aggregated up depending on the selection.

Regards

Vinod

Answers (0)