cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping tab copy controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do anyone know what data transfer requirement to be set(i guess at item level) to copy shipping information (including weights and freight group) from one sales order to another. I just want to make sure that there is none before creating a user defined copy requirement using VOFM.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi umakanth

First of all you need to check the box copy schedule line in VTAA. I think you need to check at item level the requirements , if any standards are not available then you need to copy the standard and write the code with the help of ABAp'ers

Plz let me know

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinath, thanks for your reply. Yes I will be copying it from del to order, but there is no standard routine which copies weights, so I am using schedule line data transfer routine(201) and tweak it to create a new user defined routine where it fetches the weight for each item from delivery. Just trying to think of the most logical routine which can be used for this, is it item or schedule line? any suggestions?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uma,

Read your reply to the answer.

I am sure that there is no copy control available between Delivery to Order. i.e. You cannot create an order with reference to a delivery. If it is available, please let me know.

If it is order to order, details like route, freight group will be automatically copied if the routine at item level for QT---OR is just copied and used. You dont need to create any new routine for that.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Navneeth, Can I take any item data transfer routine and include code to go and fetch the weights from the delivery (delivery will happen before creating this order with reference) becos I guess I have to give the routine no: from which abaper has to copy and create a new one with the required logic, right?? There are 3 routines which I am considering, 151- General item data, 201- general schedule line data(since it fetches the confirmed quantity is it a good idea to fetch weight at item level?) and there is a userdefined routine 901-copy order to del, this may be out of scope but the code can be reused I guess. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its better to use the General Item Data to answer your requirement.

Regards

Sai

Answers (0)