cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access sequence in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new condition table. When I inlcude the condition table in an access sequence, system issues a warning that Key field assingment is missing & that the system will not be able to search condition record without this assignment. Any idea how to get around this warning?

In create conditon record, the key combination is found and i could create condition record. But when i create sales order, this conditon record is not determined. Any ideas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to your access sequence.

Select your accesses.

Select your condition table from this accesses and double click fields.

This will display the list of fields in the conditon table.

This step will help in field assignment errors.

For e.g. sold to party field is creating problem.

What you have to do is select KUNNR condition and click field catalog button.

You would be inside change view fields overview screen.

locate the sold to party field and double click this field.

you would be back in Fields screen of your access sequence.

save access sequence and your problem should be solved.

your second problem is related to above issue as system was not able to access this fields for pricing determination during sales order creation.

Create a new sales order and I hope your problem should be solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created a new condition table. When I inlcude the condition table in an access sequence, system issues a warning that Key field assingment is missing & that the system will not be able to search condition record without this assignment. Any idea how to get around this warning?

In create conditon record, the key combination is found and i could create condition record. But when i create sales order, this conditon record is not determined. Any ideas

Hi ajmal

1st way :

Go to access sequence and select the accesses and highlight the key combination whatever you selected ( Ex: customer or material) .then go to fields. check w heather any red indicator is there or not for the fields release status and processing status. If any where in the fields red indicator is there check what is that , (say if it is customer KUNNR, etc) in that way you can analyze.

2nd way :

Go to access sequence and select the accesses and highlight the key combination whatever you selected ( Ex: customer or material) and then see w heather any requirements has been assigned to the key combinations .

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ajmal

what are the key combinations in the condition table. ? Are the selected key combinations already there in the created condition table ?

what is the actual error you are getting ?

let me know the status

Regards

Srinath