cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing File to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying a simple file to file scenario - where xi picks up the file from a location and maps the message and dumps it in another location.

I am Getting the below error while doing the same .........

Time Stamp Status Description

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success Channel Test_send_cc: Send binary file "d:\input\input.xml". Size 203 with QoS EO

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success Message successfully put into the queue.

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Error Attempt to delete file "d:\input\input.xml" after processing failed. Retry

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success The message status set to DLNG.

*+2009-03-30 14:30:24 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://filip:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 401 : Unauthorized.*

2009-03-30 14:30:24 Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Mon Mar 30 14:35:24 GMT+05:30 2009.

And i cant see the meesages using the SXMB_MONI trasaction

please help me resolve ths issue

Regards,

Mahesh.

Edited by: mahesh uma on May 3, 2008 2:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Go through this links::

Hope these links are useful to you..

Thanks,

Satya Kumar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like XI is not able to push the XML document to the following url :

http://filip:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

which, I guess is your backend's or XI's IS url ? Check for its ICF config (in SICF transaction, is the service activated), and also make sure this url is reachable using the proper authentification strategy (ie, ICF alias with the same path assigned to /sap/xi/engine has been defined and has the suitable user - XIAPPLUSER I think - and its corresponding password) ...

Rgds

Chris

Edited by: Christophe PFERTZEL on May 4, 2008 12:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Christophe,

Guess your reply would solve my issue ...Can u explain the

solution you provided in detail as i am new to XI, and not that

aware of BASIS.

Thanks & Regards,

Uma.

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below mentioned blog regarding Http*Errors in XI.

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have selected the Processing mode as DELETE in Sender Adapter.

You dont have the propper rights to delete the file from the Specified Source location.

Solution

1) Get the propper rights like Read/write/delete

2) Selete the Processing mode as Test

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Seshagiri,

I have done the scenario in Test mode even the result is

same ....and more over i have all permissions on the input and output folders as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Uma,.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The service users might be locked.

Check the tcode SU01 and check all the service users(XIISUSER, XIAPPLUSER etc...) for lock.

May I know which version of XI/PI you are using.

the above users might change if it is >=PI7.0, instead of XI use PI for all service users. e.g., PIISUSER, PIAPPLUSER etc...

Thanks

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your reply.I checked both the users PIISUSER, PIAPPLUSER as i have PI 7.0 and both of them are not locked.

Regards,

Uma

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Are you sure that the folders were given permission to user EVERYONE with all modes(permissions) like full control, read,write, execute etc...

Thanks,

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Praveen,

Those folders are in my local and i have all the permissons on them.

Is this error any way related to Business Systems,if u think so pls help me providing some info

on how the pipeline url,role...........should be for the BS.More over i defined the Business Systems under

stand alone.

Regards,

Uma.

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Go through this blogs..

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1 - File to File Part 1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File Part 2

Thanks,

Satya Kumar