cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Texts:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I have created Customer Text in the masters .

Is there any possibility that the text will be visible in the Order screen .

If so what is the path.

regards,

Amlan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi amlan

Go to VOTXN

Select customer sales & distribution,

choose text types

create your own text type.

select text procedure

select the text id and double click on Text id's in Text procedure

enter your text type in ID field and save.

Assign Text procedure to customer account group

Now create your own texts in the CMR ->sales area data - extras -> texts

Now go to VOTXN again

select the sales order header

choose and create your own text types

go to change mode

create a text procedure and create a text id in text procedure

enter text type in id field and make the fields as "TEXTS AS COPIED AND WILL BE OBLIGATORY" .

create access sequence and assign those access sequence in the text id in text procedure.

assign the text procedure to the sales doc type if it is at header level

assign the text procedure to the item category if it is at item level

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

For the Customer Master Texts to get populated in Sales Order do the follwoing:

1: First set up the customer texts . Go to t. Code VOTXN - select Customer Sales Text and create your Text IDs.

Go back and then select Sales Header text and go to Change mode. Double click on Access Sequences and Add a Access Sequence and Description . Select this new Access Sequence and double click on Access Sequences ... and Add Sequence Number, Text Object as the Table Name of Customer Sales Texts, Text ID that you had created in the Customer Sales Text....and Select All Languages and Save. Then Create a Text ID in the Sales Header, add this Text id in your Text Procedure and assign the access sequence that you had created above. Check REFERENCE and TEXT IS OBLIGATORY.

This Process will populate the Customer Sales Text during Sales Order Processing.

Rgds

Sai

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sai

Here i have a doubt on text determination

When we maintain in customer Master system will copy to sales document fine .....

Now when we maintain in Material Master system is not copying and is not poulating to sales order

When i am configuring text for sales document we need to define the Text id under MVKE Table then only system will copy the text from MMR to SO.....BUT i am not able to define the text id under this table (object) ......

How to solve this .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your sales header - create one text ID - xxxx: Material Sales Text. Then create one Access Sequence as Material Sales text- add MVKE as text object and 0001 Sales text as the Text ID and select All Languages.

Then in your Sales Header text procedure add the text ID xxxx: material sales text and assign the newly created access sequence agaiant it. and based on your requirement you can select Reference and the Text is obligatory/ text is displayed while copying. try this and see if your material sales text is getting populated during sales order processing. Kindly update the results here.

regards

Sai

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto-VOTXN

Select customer - sales & distribution,

choose - text types

create your own text type.

press - F3 (goto previous screen)

now chose the "change"button

select text procedure - eg: 01-customer sales text

double click on " Text id's in Text procedure" folder

enter your text type in "ID" field and save.

Text procedure is assigned to customer account group:OBD2/OVT0

try n let me know