cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Supplement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to include a few conditions along with the one condition maintained in the pricing procedure.

Whether the Cond Suppl . will be proper in doing the same.

Where do I assign the same in the procedure.

Can anyone tell me the transactions used or the process path.

regards,

Amlan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can include a supplement every time you apply a material price. The supplement can contain various discounts. During pricing, the system automatically applies the discounts defined in the supplement every time it accesses a material price. You define the condition types for which you want to use condition supplements in Customizing for Sales

To include a condition supplement choose:

Goto Condition supplement on the overview screen of the condition record. You can then enter the data for each discount in the condition supplement

You can only enter a condition supplement if the condition type you are working with has already been defined in Customizing for Sales to include condition supplements.

You can select a default condition supplement by choosing Default cond.suppl. The system automatically proposes all the discounts that are defined for the condition type you are working with. You can then enter the appropriate amounts or percentage discounts that apply to the discounts in the condition supplement.

hope this helps

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Whether do I find the condition supplement in the overveiw screen of the Condition records,

please expalin,

regards,

Amlan

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VK12- enter into cond record-

from menu bar- Goto-Condition supplement.

*But this will active- if you only activate "Condition update" field for respective Condition type in V/06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I wanted to Know from where I can go to the condition supplement screen.

I am using condition ZPR0 which has consdition update been set in the V/06 customizing of condition types but still I find the Go Condition supplement I find the feild greyed out I cannot enter there .

What customizing I should do to make it active?

regards,

Amlan

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one pricing procedure- ( Dummy - ref: PR0000)

assign ur condition type in this procedure- just for ref:

and assign this procedure in your cond type details: - ZPR0 & activate condition update field ,

save & create cond record.

you can observe the cond supplement activated now.

I think, you know the use of this cond supplement.

Scenario:-

For certain period of time, company wants to give the spl discount o ffer like: Festival offfer valid for 10 days only.

in this case, cond type will be activated for "cond update" -

now create cond record- choose cond update-enter discount cond type & discount amount.

whenever you enter for this material ,assigned discount will be copied to this for this time period.once period is over,then discount offer will be de-activated, normal price will be applicable to the material .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

procedure:

1.define the pricing procedure for condition supplement in V/08

go to new entries and assign condition types PR00,K004,K005

2.assign the pricing procedure in the master data section of the condition type PR00 in v/06 and save it

3.go to vk11 and specify condition type PR00 and maintain condition record. then select the line item then go to goto button in the menu bar and select the condition supplement and maintain the condition records for k004 and k005 save it.

4. then go to va01 and raise the sales order, select the line item and go to condition screen and check the condition supplement effect.

MAINTAINING THE CONDITION RECORDS FOR A CONDITION TYPE IN ANOTHER CONDITION TYPE IS CALLED " CONDITION SUPPLEMENT"

EXAMPLE:

MAINTAINING K004 AS A CONDITION SUPPLEMENT IN PR00

FOR THIS SELECT THE CONDITION RECORD OF PR00 AND SELECT THE ICON " CONDITION SUPPLEMENT" AND MAINTAIN THE RECORDS FOR K004.

THE PRICING PROCEDURE SPECIFIED IN THE DEFINITION OF THE CONDITION TYPE I.E.,PR00 IN WHICH THE CONDITION SUPPLEMENT IS ENTERED MUST CONTAIN THE CONDITION TYPE ENTER AS SUPPLEMENT (K004).

8 CONDITION SUPPLEMENT WILL NOT BE EXCLUDED.

For activate condition suplement, first you must create pricing procedure for condition suplement. Assign all suplement condition type to this pricing procedure. (for example see pricing procedure: pr0000 in SAP standard).

After you create it, assign PP to main condition type (eg:pr00, via menu define conditin types).

Last step, when you create pricing master data for ur first condition type, in pricing screen goto-->condition supplement, enter your second condition type and leave it blank...

Yes, u must assign pr00 in first line in pricing procedure for suplement...

here some example (SAP Standard):

Step Cntr Ctype

10 0 PR00

20 0 KA00 -->condition suplement

30 0 RA00 -->condition suplement

maintain the Supplement Condition records within VK11 (thru Go To > Condition Supplements

In your pricing condition type put default pricing procedure. So when you go to create condition through VK11, goto suppliment condition and you should be able to create all conditions as suppliment conditions available in pricing procedure.

HOPE THIS HELPS

RAGHU

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to include a few conditions along with the one condition maintained in the pricing procedure. -

above statement of yours- needs more clarity to provide inputs-

what type of conditions- which condition you maintained already?

if it is with example,will be clearly understand by all others- i guess.

will u plz more clear with your issue?