cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pricing type field addresses how the pricing is to carried out while copying the transactions like order to delivery or delivery to billing etc...

You can use the following pricing types when billing:

Taken from the standard settings:

A: Copy pricing elements and update according to scale

B: Carry out new pricing

C: Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

😧 Copy pricing elements unchanged

E: Copy pricing elements and values unchanged

F: Only used within the program

G: Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

H: Copy pricing elements and redetermine freight

If i want to add a new pricing type to this, where should i do this----- Condition is copy all the pricing element unchanged and redetermine 4 new coditions

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add code for your requirement in Form routine KONDITIONSVORSTEP.

This routine exists in program SAPLV61A

The pricing type is stored in field KNPRS and tables are TVCPA, TVCPF, TVDSP ...

• Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Hope you got a solution to your problem. I am looking for a similar solution, I need to find a pricing type or routine which basically activates 4 conditions on delivery when copied from order. Can you please explain how you accomplished this in detail. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for you the solution is , include your conditions in the pricing and wrie a requirement to activate on that particular order type, this will solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. How do I not copy pricing during an order to order copy? One way to select the routine which doesn't do it, but if the same routine have other items which i need to copy, then i guess i have to create a new routine and not include pricing elements. any thoughts?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

As you want to go create a new pricing type you should go with the user exit.

USER EXIT PRICINGPREPARE_TKOMK(module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ)

Hope it helps you

Regards

Srinath