cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the information goes to the supplying plant in Inter com Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I know the configuration of Inter company billing process in a standard system(IDES).

Also I know we have to change the delivering plant in VA01 and shipping point in VL01n and twice we hav to do the VF01 to get the customer invoice & Intercompany invoice in IDES system.

But

1st Q. In real life scenario

How the information goes( i mean the media, out put determination) from the receiving company code(Sales Org) To the supplying company code(plant)

that the delivery should happen from the plant belongs to a different company code.

I mean is there any special output determination process happens for inter company billing process?

2nd Q.

How the Internal Inter company invoice goes from the supplying plant belongs to different comp code to the sales org of different company code.

3rd.Q

As an end user of a receiving company code what should be the step by step process &

As an end user of a delivering company code what should be the step by step process ?

I expect the answer should be question specific. Correct answer will be rewarded. No unnecessary answer pls. Thanks with regards

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kartik,

Firstly, I assume that you are working in a single SAP client as the cross-company process does not function across clients/systems.

Q1 : When you enter a sales order and assign a cross-company-code plant the system behaves in the same way as for a local plant - in other words, the order requirement is immediately seen in the plant. If there is inventory available, the order will immediately appear on the delivery due list or, when MRP executes, a planned order or purchase requisition will be generated.

The key point is that there is no need for any output or communication to be done as the requirenebt is visible immediately.

Q2 : The invoice from the supplying plant is issued exactly as normal and is transmitted via standard output determination so can be sent via mail, emial or EDI as required by the business. There is nothing special or different here in the cross-company scenario.

Q3 : This is pretty standard :

In the sales org : enter the order and assign a plant.

In the plant : ship as usual.

Bill the delivery twice - first from the billing due list of the end customer's sales org then secondly from the billing due list of the sales org assigned to the supplying plant.

Regards,

Brian

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

I don't know the reason why you are using words like .....(given below) in your post. Please remember that members are not crazy about points. It doesn't earn any money or recognition. Do we know great gurus who earned thousands of points earlier in these forums. Once they are inactive, nobody remembers them. We are not favouring others by assigning points. It is a way of expressing your thanks for getting the help. People are not wasting your time, they are spending their time trying to help you. It is not compulsory for you to go thro all the posts and hence you shouldn't comment on the posts made. If you are not happy, please donot use this forum.

Please look into the sentences you have used in this thread.,

1.I expect the answer should be question specific. Correct answer will be rewarded. No unnecessary

answer pls

2.i dont think this is the answer of my question...Pls go through the question again & answer, based on a real life scenario & from an end user view .

3.My sincere request, Pls dont reply..if you dont know the exact SAP process

4.I am sorry, that was not my answer....Again telling pls go through the question & answer.

5.Where is the answer to my questions ? And how can i give you points?

Please donot take it in a negative way. It is just a suggestion.

THanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

i am sorry if anything wrong i have written in this forum. But dear friend my intention was very clear.Its obvious that nobody is doing any favor to anybody and nobody is getting money frm this forum.But definitely appreciation & satisfaction is there ,no doubt about it.You cant buy satisfaction by spending money. But i wrote those words because some forum members are there, who posts very casual,ordinary& irrelevant comments(reply).And i dont think this forum is for those casual people.As SDN.SAP is the No 1 SAP portal we should help to maintain the quality of the portal.I have always great regards for SAP gurus who spends & share their invaluable time, knowledge for the forum.But once again friends i am sorry if my words hurt anybody.

Thanks & regards

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi karthik

1) Q ans : output etermination is only for customers not for internal invoice.when we save invoice with IV it will post the accounting right which means we have pay money for other company code.

2)Q ans: it won't go any invoice to supplying plant belonging different company code. automatic acconts tally.inthe sence the moment we pay the money other company code belonging to same group debit and credit will tally.

3) within in company codes stock is moving to the customer for our smoth process, within in company codes there is no end user, customer and all.

there is one more invoice with F2 we will do billing to the customer that is only important. nothing else.

i hope you have understood .

your doubts is clear don't forget to raward.

thankls

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surya..

Where is the answer to my questions ? And how can i give you points?

I hav written very simple questions like

Q 1." How the information goes to the supplying plant of a Diffrent comp code that "he has to deliver the goods to a customer belongs to a diffrent company code". I am not asking any cash or money transaction(which u hav written).Who send the information to the plant who supply the goods? The SAP system itself send the mail or a manual mail has to send to the delivering plant by the clerk of the company?

I know we have to change the plant in VA01.Suppose a plant who has to supply the goods is not using SAP.They are using some other ERP.

I know TC VF04 where one can see the delivery due list. But one who is not using SAP using some other erp in that case????...Pls check once again to my original question and answer.

And my request pls make the answer simple and to the point if you know the real time process of intercompany billing.

In both case SAP to SAP and

SAP to non SAP.

Thanks with regards

Kartik

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is very simple and similar to deliveries in plant of our own company code.

When you create a sales order during intercompany sales process- you select the plant that belongs to the Delivering company code and save the order. Based on the schedule line dates, it automatically gets included in the DELIVERY DUE LIST and gets delivered.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sorry, that was not my answer....Again telling pls go through the question & answer.

Q.No. 1.

In real life scenario (Not in an IDES system)

How the information goes( i mean the media, out put determination) from the receiving company code(Sales Org) To the supplying plant of different company code?

Q. No2.

How the Internal Inter company invoice goes from the supplying plant belongs to different comp code to the sales org of different company code.

3rd.Q

As an end user of a receiving company code what should be the step by step process &

As an end user of a delivering company code what should be the step by step process ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1Q: It happens because you will link Sales Org to delivering plant & the same u change it manually in VA01, based onthat the output or delivery whatever it is, that is happening like this. Based on the Sales Org & Dlr Plant link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry , i cant understand fully what you hav written & obvious i dont think this is the answer of my question...Pls go through the question again & answer, based on a real life scenario & from an end user view .

My sincere request, Pls dont reply..if you dont know the exact SAP process from both side of the 2 company code.I am expecting answer from SAP gurus who has the real time experience in inter company business process.Pls help me.

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Still i am waiting for the right answer..Pls help me. I hope sombody'll guide me..

Thanks & regards

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ......SAP guru es pls come for the rescue.

Thanks & regards

Kartik