cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: netweaver install error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi! i've tried to install netweaver multiple times, but everytime i get the same error, telling me i should look in the log which produces:

(May 2, 2008 11:51:33 AM), Install, com.installshield.product.actions.CopyFile, err, An error occurred and product installation failed. Look at the log file C:\SAP\NSP\log.txt for details.

(May 2, 2008 11:51:33 AM), Install, com.installshield.product.actions.CopyFile, err, ProductException: (error code = 601; message="err"; additional data = [Can not copy C:\SAP\NSP\_installTemp\license_agreement.html since C:\SAP\NSP\license_agreement.html already exists])

STACK_TRACE: 12

ProductException: (error code = 601; message="err"; additional data = [Can not copy C:\SAP\NSP\_installTemp\license_agreement.html since C:\SAP\NSP\license_agreement.html already exists])

at com.installshield.product.actions.CopyFile.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl.installProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.getResultForProductAction(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitComponent(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitInstallableComponents(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.InstallableObjectVisitor.visitProductBeans(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

ive tried clearing the registry and removing all files each time before an install. please help =)?!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> hi! i've tried to install netweaver multiple times, but everytime i get the same error, telling me i should look in the log which produces:

Which version of NW are you installing. Did you run the prerequisite check before installation? Have all the conditions been met.

At what phase of the installation are you getting the you

Did you clean up the directories, drop tablespace etc. as mentioned in the install guide before restarting the installation.

>, com.installshield.product.actions.CopyFile, err, ProductException: (error code = 601; message="err"; additional data = [Can not copy C:\SAP\NSP\_installTemp\license_agreement.html since C:\SAP\NSP\license_agreement.html already exists])

Are you trying to Install the license or NW, am just confused with this error message.