cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Step Picking for Outbound deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

My 2 step picking config in Spro is set right for sure.

I created a Group with WM reference for a bunch of (WM material) deliveries (VL06o)

Now when I do Group TO (LT42) from that screen itself.

It says "No items that are to be picked were found"

While if I view a delivery, it shows, Delivered quantity:10 and Picked Quatity: 0, I guess this is right.

Can somebody please help me with 2 step picking here.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

Please check if all the items in the delivery are relevent for picking or not. If the Item category is maintained as Not relevent for Delivery then there will not be any picking.

And you can check the same in the delivery also. In the Picking tab, if you can see the Orvarll Pciking status, Overall WM status and Warehouse No. then if it is gryed out and says as not relevent for Picking and Warehouse management then you can do picking for this deliveries.

If is is mentioned as relevent for picking, then check the ware house number for all the deliveires which you are grouping.

And yes as you mentioned, when warehouse management is active in the system, then pick qty will be grayed out in the delivery. that means you cant do picking manually. You have to pick using Transfer Order.

You can do Picking using T. Code LT03, for all the deliveries individually by giving Warehouse no. and the deliverynumber.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

It says "No delivery-relevant items in order 0000011795, order type OR", it shows my WH, Overall Picking Status (A) and Overall WM Status (A) and its all greyed out. I dont want to do each manually (LT03), is there any way I can change this status to Relevant for picking.

rgds,