cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old syncbos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

How can I delete old syncbos? We made an upgrade from MAM2.5 to xMAM3.0. In MEREP_PD all MAM25* syncbos are still there and I can't delete them in MEREP_SBUILDER.

Can anybody help.

Thanks and best regards

Reinhard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reinhard,

it sounds weird but you can't delete standard MAM SyncBos. I guess, you have already found that you get "You are not authorised to delete SAP code" or smth like this when you have tried.

Yet, sometimes there is a real need to delete them. In case like yours, or when system is screwed and you wnat to setup landscape from scratch.

The ONLY way to delete MAMXX_XXX SyncBos that I know of: get Delete SyncBO transaction in display mode, put a breakpoint in a code when authorisations are analysed and overwrite them on the go.

Regards,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the reasons for not able to delete the old synbo's could be you are trying to delete the referenced synbo before the reffered syncbo is deleted. So try deleting in some different orders like delete all upload syncbo's first which shouldn't have any problem like mam25_005,006 and 041 i guess and then try deleting in some different order for others.

But if you are not able to do that then as in previous reply you might not be having authorizations to do so. So please check authorizations and then try the same as mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siva.

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Siva is absolutely correct. Even with deleting in debug mode SyncBos have to be deleted in a certain sequence. There might be some variations but this sequence for sure works:

080, 090, 095, 005, 006, 070, 040, 001, 010, 030, 031, 041, 016, 017, 050

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

Answers (0)