Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Delivery Creation With Multipls STO's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have small requirment.i.e.

In our system STO's are creating automatically every day depends upon the demand and the stock in transit..If the STO is created on 1st may then delivery date is also 1st of May..But here they are not delivering full quantity in the same day for Ex STO quantity is 50Ea but the delivery quantity is 25 in the same day remaining qty will deliver depends upon the stock available..Like this the process is happening..

In this our requirment is 1st may 1STO with delivery date 1st is created but the delivery is not happend, in the next day one more STO is created with same material source and destination Plants are same

1st MAY 1st STO Material1 AAAA plant to BBBB Plant 45 delivery date 1st may not delivered

2nd May 2nd STO is created Material1 AAAA plant to BBBB plant 50qty delivery date in 2nd May.

In the 2nd day materials are available to deliver, at the time they are going to VL10D to create delivery for open STO for the Material1

when they are excuting those 2 sto's will come in to the screen and selecting those 2 line items and pressing background button deliveries are creating automatically .

In this case 2 deliveries are creating because delivery dates are different 1st STO is !st May and 2nd STO is 2may..but our client requierment is he needs one Delivery instead of 2 Deliveries if the delivery date is diffenrent also.

Is there any posability to create single delivery for Different STO's and Different delivery dates with same material and source and destination is same..

Plz revert me back ASAP, if there is any possabilities..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you would want to do something in requirements planning to have your requirements lodged and managed correctly maybe you could use a lot sizing key to back everything up to the earliest Monday. This sounds like a little configuration but I don't understand the business process. You mentioned they are waiting on stock to become available so it leads me to believe there may be some process analysis required here. I am thinking you want to do some config. in MRP or use master data settings to get you requirements to plan based on the business process. If you could get your demand to not generate 2 MRP elements your problem would be solved. Should be able to do this with a little business process and config./master data.

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

Simple explantion.

Instead of creating 2 deliveries we need one delivery for more than 1 STO, if the delivery date is different in STO also..

It is Very Urgen, Plz help out any one..

Regards

Durga Prasad