cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing and revenue planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants to bill project at cost center level i.e 3rd level WBS(deptt level) .As per standard we can bill root WBS as per the account assignment element in Sales order.

How we can do this in PS.Also how i can plan revenues.

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Depending Upon Configuration... the Plan Revenues can either come from the Sales Order Automatically or you can manually Revenues using transaction CJ42.

View Planning Profile in trasaction OPSB to see if Plan Revenues are automatically created from the Sales Order

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answar.

But i want to bill various WBS Elements at 3rd level,how ican achive this.Please advice for automatic billing and manual billing also.

Muzamil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the various activities e.g. billing 1, billing 2 .

Asisgn the milestones to the activities with the name billing 1 billing 2 ..and attach these milestones to the Sales order billing plan tab.

as soon as the activities are confirmed the billing block on that particular milestone will be removed and can be billed.

The percentage of the billing for these milestones need to be adjusted accordingly as per the need.

Now in this case only the top level WBS element will be the billing element where asyou can split the billing values via milestones.

Hope it helps..

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to cj20n and activate billing element type operative indicator at which level of wbs u want.

i think it will help to u.

regards

Lallan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lallan,

Thanks for your reply.

If i make 5 WBS as billing element,then how i will assign them to Sales order assignment field.I can assign one WBS element in Sales order .

Pls advice.

Muzamil