cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while importing the SW & PROD & BS in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I am using a file transport method to transport the chages to QA. But while transporting the details of SLD part to QA i am facing some problem and the object are not geting imported.

ERROR THAT WE GET

[[

#7 05/02/2008 13:29:02.852 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_14] ERROR com.sap.lcr.webui.admin.ImportExportControl: Serious error during import. This might be due to an out of memory problem. Please check your server logs.

#6 05/02/2008 13:28:54.970 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_20] WARNING com.sap.lcr.jsp.importWarning: The following warning has been reported by import precondition checks, user decision required:

The target namespace for the legacy import already contains data for one or more export lines. Continuing this import may corrupt the state of your data.

]]

I have no idea what exactly is causing the error

I started the transport as the sequesnce like :

-

>SW

-

>PROD

-

>BS

But unfortunately it gives the error while importing the SW even same error when i tried with PROD also.

ANY IDEA REGARDING THIS WILL BE OF GREAT USEFUL..

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

JGD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not related to the import procedure. The error clearly says

"This might be due to an out of memory problem"

Check ur database space for XI server

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

"out of memory" errors in a J2EE environment often means RAM type memory issues (not enough etc) ...

Depending on available RAM and proc type (32 ? 64 ?), try to tweak (add) -Xmx to increase max usable memory for the JVM

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS,

I will definitely pass this to the basis people.

And once this is done i will reward with points.

Many thanks,

JGD