cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use of requirements in access sequence

Former Member
0 Kudos

please explain with example what is the use of requirement while creating an access sequence.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below link

[Requirement|]

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you a requirement is used to do a pre-check before executing a step, so in Pricing Procedure it is used to check wether to execute a step (where Condition Type is attched) and in same way it is used in Access Sequence to check before running a step in Acc Seq.

There could be mutiple ways you can use Requirments in Acc Sequence:

- If you know that there rare chances that you will find a condition record in a particular table, you can assign routine on that step stating conditoin. For example, if I have common access sequence as YDIS for providing discount and as per Biz process my compancy never provide discount on a particular product line (let's say Prod Hier XYZ) you can state a check in the acc seq routine to check if the order is placed for that product line. If material does not belong to that product line (PH <> XYZ here) only then system will try to see record in the respectibe condition table. this will avoid unnecessary hits on the table, and will improve the performance. In the routine you need to use form KOBED_nnn in this type of application where nnn stands for routine number.

- There could chances the discount mentioned abouve is not applicable at SOrg level instead of Product Line level. In this case the whole document is not applicable for discount from that table (for example 1st step in Acc Seq is SOrg / DCh / MM and second step DCh / MM). meaning when I place order for Sorg 1000 there will never be any discount at SOrg level but there might be doscumnt at Worldwide level for MM, so you should not worry about 1st step whenever order is placed for 1000. This can be acived again using routine at Acc Seq but you can put check in KOBEV_nnn along w/ Access Seq optimization. W/ this system will carry a pre-step when you enter 1st line item, and if it is for 1000 then it will remove step 1 from YDIS acc seq for whole doc (will not even run the acc routine from 2nd item). Again improvemnt in the performance.

- In some business process you may have to pass on Constant value (Source filed) in the acc seq field, but you may want to do it celectively. So you can put you check in routine and then fix the source valuse in Acc field. So if the cehck is successful then system will use the Constant to look for record, else will skip that step and move to next one.

Let me know it this helps...

Dinesh