cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second page cotaining plain text is not triggered in sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have 2 pages. A main window in first page and a variable window in second page where I have to display a set of lines as plain text .

But the second page is not getting triggered.

I have declared the first page as FIRST, and assigned the next page as BACK.In the page BACK , I have written the plain text.

Howeever IF the data in main window of the first page exceeds,

the second page containing plain text is getting triggered.and third page contains the exceeding data of first page.

Please help?

Edited by: kiran kn on May 2, 2008 1:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the first page give the next page as first and in the main window define a command node and call the second page .

Create a command node in the general attributes tab select the check box go to newpage and select the next page as back.

Thanks,

Nethaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran kn

Put the next page for first page is first page.. So if at all main window exceeds it will consider the same page.

Since u kept the next page as back it is printing the back page and again coming to main window.

For print the back page at the end... u write a code after completing main window to trigger the back page..

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is even if the data in main window does not exceed,

the second page is not getting triggered. Also I want the plain text (which contains standard terms and conditions ) to be printed on the back of every page. I have used duplex printing option on the first page as well. But even the then , second page(which contains standard terms and conditions ) is not getting triggered.