Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO

rdcsd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I am doing MTO scenario. But when my sales order is created with refrence to quotation. Then planned order is created with refrence to quotation & material is assigned to quotation number. But I want to assign this material to sales order number only how to do it. What setting I have to do it.

Regards

rdc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rdc!

Go to IMG>Sales and Distribution>Availability Check & Transfer of Requirements-->Determination of Requirement Types using Transaction.

Over here for the combination of your Schedule Line ( Item Category+ MRP Type) and Requirement type

you can select an alternative search strategy in the 'Source' field, for example a transaction-related procedure for determining requirements type (source = 1 or 2).

Select option 2 for the combination for Quotation as well as Order.

If you have MRP type PD in your Material master then you have to maintain that combination of Item Category with MRP Type PD in your Schedule Line determination.(Sales Document-->Schedule Lines)

Regards,

Karthik.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the schedule line category of the quotation, the requirements is activated or not? If yes, the try disabling the same.

Prase