Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR to SLD and ECC connection problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,,

I am facimg 2 problems in ESR.

1) when ever i m trying to Import SWCV from SLD into my Enterprise service Builder it gives me error "User credentials are invalid or user is denied access". my SLD is remote i.e. we are using SLD which is there for my PI 7.0 system.

2) When i go to my ECC 6.0 system and execute SPROXY transaction i can see successful connection to ESR but i m not able to see any SWCV (neither my local SWCV nor SWCV SAPBASIS 7.10 which we had downloaded and imported into my ESR). I can see this 2 SWEC when i login thru Enterprise Service Builder and choose any of the application profile but not able to see enything in SPROXY.

for connection to ESR from ECC i have created HTTP (type G) connection name SAP_PROXY_ESR and in SM59 and selected Basic Authentication and supplied username and password same as my login id of Enterprise service Builder and i m able to test this connection successfully but nothing comes in SPROXY.

kindly suggest me what could be the reason for this 2 problems.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Parth

You can try this for your problems

1) Some roles are missing that needs to be assigned to the user id with which you have logged in. So either you can assign the role through UME or contact your basis person. I am not sure about the exact role but I guess it is out of these roles mentioned below SAP_SLD_ORGANIZER, SAP_SLD_CONTENTSYNC, SAP_SLD_CONTENT_SYNC, SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR,SAP_SLD_DATA_SUPPLIER, SAP_SLD_ORGANIZER.

2) I just want to check if you have provided the same details as mentioned below in the Http Destination.

Host Name : your server host name/IP

service : your service J2ee Http port.

and path prefix as : /rep

Regards

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth

The communication between SLD and ESR happens usually through a user called ESRSLD<instanceName> (e.g. ESRSLDCE1). This user is created during the initial configuration of ESR.

So, what you can check first is whether this user is created and whether he has the permissions of *_SLD_ORGANIZER.

regards

Rathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rathish,

i just want to ask that this ESRSLD<SID> user is to be created in NWA of my ESR or in NWA PI7.0(b'coz SLD is same which we have been using for my PI7.0) or in both NWAs. Also any user mappings to be done in NWA for this ESRSLD<SID> user??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Parth

The user should be created both on the CE side and the PI side because we use the user to login from the PI system to the CE system.

Best regards

Rathish