Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk, SLA, SLFN/ZLFN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

1) automatic assignment of service desk messages to products/SLAs

I would like to extend Service Desk functionality with SLA, e.g. each created service desk message should be assigned to standard product “SUPPORT_HOTLINE” or to special product. The goal of the approach is to see the service contract for each service desk message.

2) When I change the transaction type from “SLFN” to “ZLFN” it is not possible to see the service desk messages in tcode “DSWP”.

3) How can the area of service desk message “ZLFN” be customized (add new tab, change the existing one, etc.)

Can some one help answering one or other issue (s. above) or kindly share some suitable documenation?

Thank you very much indeed!

Thom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thom / Fernando,

As an addition to the link provided by Ruediger, I recommend you also check out the following post on my site which can be found at [SLAu2019s made easy in SAP Solution Manager|http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/21/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager/] It is complimentary to the afore mentioned document and answers exactly the query you have in terms of product determination and SLA's

Best regards, ~p.

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi!

>

> 1) automatic assignment of service desk messages to products/SLAs

> I would like to extend Service Desk functionality with SLA, e.g. each created service desk message should be assigned to standard product “SUPPORT_HOTLINE” or to special product. The goal of the approach is to see the service contract for each service desk message.

>

> 2) When I change the transaction type from “SLFN” to “ZLFN” it is not possible to see the service desk messages in tcode “DSWP”.

>

> 3) How can the area of service desk message “ZLFN” be customized (add new tab, change the existing one, etc.)

>

> Can some one help answering one or other issue (s. above) or kindly share some suitable documenation?

Hi Thom,

Please see the [Advanced Quick Guide for VARs Service Desk (June 09)|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000722612&_OBJECT=011000358700000122472008E], which has been recently updated.

It covers the following topics:

- IBase

- Organizational Model

- Product Maintenance

- Service Level Agreements

Are you still using DSWP for Service Desk processing?

Have you already evaluated the improved Web UI (via SOLMAN_WORKCENTER or Web Link)? It's quite nice as of SolMan 7.0 EhP1 (SPS18/19)

It allows changes to UI by administrator and end users.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see any personalization option for Change Request Management. If we want to customize the UI on ChaRM within workcenter can be able to that? I don't see much options there.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is something that interest me too, please if anyone have at least one answer to those questions let us know... at least how to automatically assign the SUPPORT_HOTLINE to the SLFN will be great to me.

Thank you