cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBIT exercise related SWCV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to carry out the exercises mentioned in TBIT44 PDF. For that i need to import the SWCV related to TBIT41 to TBIT 44.

I appreciate if anybody in this forum can let me know the location (web link) from where i can import the same to integration repository.

Many Thanks for the support

Regards

Nagaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

have a look at the below thread

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can import the software component version only once u create it in SLD.

Have u done that.

please refer the below link where it shows the step by step process.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/flatFILETOFLATFILE&

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am basically looking for the location (either is SAP service marketplace or some other websites) from where the Basis team can import the TBIT40, 41, 42, 43 and 44 SWCVs into our integration respository so that we can work on that to learn mapping etc.,

Can anybody suggest me on this ?

Because, when i requested Basis folks to import, they are asking me to find out the place (if it is given by SAP as a pre-delivered content) from where they can download.

Regards

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagraj,

Ask ur basis team to create one SWCV and import that and create the namespace under that SWCV and create ur scenario under that namespace.

R u talking about basis SWC component?

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in need of the message types, data types , mapping objects created as a part of the TBIT courses (supplied by SAP as a pre delivered content). However i don't know as to under which SWCV it comes.

When i am trying to do the exercises mentioned in TBIT44 pdf, they are referring as :

Go into SWCV TBIT41 and namespace http://xi.com/mapping/exercise1.

Please advise.

Regards

Nagaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to IR -

TOOL from there you Import the .tpz files

that contains all the predefine configuration ...

once u import that , u can see the all configured objects .

but check with the basis person whether he has imported these .tpz files in server ....

Thanks

Abhishek