cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory sales...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client Selling the product direct form the Factory(Plant location)..i already defined sales document types...Domestic/ExportsEtc....

I didn't mention any where as a factory sales....

How can the system Picks Factory repeated data..and Depot releated data...

I had very confusion on this....Please clarify ....it will be very need ful for me...

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

1) In ovxg, you are setting up your sales area which is nothing but you are differentiating your sales as domestic, exports etc.,

2) In ovaz, you are assigning this sales area to your sales document type.

3) In ovkk, you are assigning your pricing procedure for different sales area

Based on all these assignments, system is picking the appropriate data when you create sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear fnds,

If i Enter Sales order with the combination of

SALES ORGANISATION-1000(INDAI)

DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL-10(DIRECT)

DIVISION-00

and i excuted the order........How the system finds whether it is Favtory sales or Deposales...

Thanks in Advance

Regarda

Luckky

Edited by: lucky on May 2, 2008 9:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in OVAZ we will be assignig the sales document type to sales area

10001000=factory sales

10002000=exports

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Luckky

As already said, based on the sales area, system will trigger the tax structure. Normally, for factory sale, export sale and depot sale, we will distinguish based on the distribution channel.

So once you give order type and sales area in VA01, system will take you to a screen where you are entering the sold to party. Based on this sold to party

your tax structure will flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales from Factories

This process describes how the SAP system handles sales from factories, allowing for the creation of excise invoices, which you have to send with each delivery that is subject to excise duty. There are two scenarios, depending on whether you want to send the commercial invoice along with the delivery or at a later date.

In order for the system to be able to copy the information from document to document, you must have set up the copying control procedures in Customizing for Sales and Distribution (SD).

This differs according to when you want to send the commercial invoice:

· Along with the delivery

In this case, the document flow would be OR (standard sales order type) – LF (standard delivery type) – F2 (invoice).

· At a later date

The document flow would be OR – JF (delivery type, a copy of LF) – JEX (pro forma billing document type, a copy of document type F8) – F2.

In addition, you must also have maintained the settings in Customizing for Logistics – General, by choosing Taxes on Goods Movements > India > Business Transactions > Outgoing Excise Invoices > Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types.

Two sample pricing procedures are provided for this sales procedure, J1INFAC (condition-based excise determination) and JFACT (formula-based excise determination).

Process Flow

1.The sales clerk creates a sales order, following the standard procedure.

There are special procedures for customers in possession of exemption forms.

2. he shipping clerk creates a delivery, again, following the standard procedure.

On the initial screen, you set the appropriate delivery type (see above).

3. The warehouseman enters the goods issue.

The system only allows users to create a pro forma excise invoice if the delivery is complete, so as to prevent them from creating multiple pro forma excise invoices.

4. What you do at this stage depends on whether you want to send the commercial invoice along with the delivery or whether you want to invoice the customer later.

¡. If the invoice is to be shipped with delivery, the shipping clerk:

a) Creates an invoice, following the standard procedure.

b) Creates an excise invoice from the invoice

iv. If the invoice is to be sent on at a later date, the shipping clerk creates the pro forma excise invoice

a)The pro forma excise invoice is only required for technical purposes and is not sent to the customer. The system does not make any accounting postings at this stage.

b) .Creates an excise invoice from the pro forma excise invoice

In both these cases, the system creates an accounting document to post the excise duty to a clearing account.

Instead of creating excise invoices manually, you can also have the system create them automatically. Alternatively, you can create them in batches.

5. You ship the goods.

6. When the time comes to invoice the customer, you create the invoice, following the standard procedure.

Irrespective of the number of excise invoices that you have issued, you can combine the delivery items in a single invoice (if the standard requirements are met).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anbu