cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Qty is not copied in Delivery for Stock Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Stock Transfer Order process, Once the STO Order is created, I am creating delivery in the transaction VL10B or VL10G.

When I am clicking the background button Delivery gets generated. Then when i am going in the transaction VL02N and increasing the delivery Quantity which is more than STO order quantity, the system is accepting it. But i want the system to throw an error message if the delivery quantity is more than the order qauntity. For this I have made the following settings.

In the Transaction Code 0VLP, i have selected B in Check Over Delivery field. But still it is not throwing an error.

The reason for the same may be, the system is not copying the Open Delivery Qty from the STO Order (Which normally happens in Sale Order to Delivery process, bcos of Copy Control). This field has 0 value. So the system is not able check for over delivery.

If I get this value in the delivery then it should be working fine and the sytem will throw an error for over delivery.

Can you please suggest me a way to get this open qty value in delivery for STO order or suggest me some other option to check for over delivery in STO.

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If I can understand you clearly.

to achieve your task the best way you can sit with your abaper and configure a routine and assign the same to T-code OVLK delivery type customizing :

In the Item requirement : Generally it is 202

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can I have your views on this issue. It is bit urgent. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)