cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO RESTRICT PUTING EXTRA ITEM LINE IN DELIVERY?

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I came accross one problem in delivery. Normally delivery is with reference to sales order. In my sales order I have one line item and when I select the t-code VL0IN I have to put the shipping point and the SO number system will actomatocally take the item from the SO, but in delivery I can add another line time and for which system is allowing PGI and then Billing here system will give error pricing error but inventory will affect. Now I want to restict, system should not allow us to do PGI for the line item which we will add and not in the ref. SO.

If the item is having the same sales area system is allowing. I want to restict the same.

pl.suggest how to strict. Reward points.

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil

Normally this should not happen. However, go to VTLA, select your order type and delivery type and see whether you have maintained the following for your item category:-

Order requirements::::::::101

Item data::::::::::::::::::::::101

Update document flow::::X

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear laxmi,

I have allready set the same config. in VTLA still system is allowing me.

Once u select the delivery with ref. to so the items which are in so will come in delivery but if you put another line item which are having the same sales area system is allowing to do PGI and giving error in billing. But when system is allowing for PGI then my inverntry is reducing which should not happen.

pl. suggemt me how to strict?

nikhil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nikhil

Go to 0184 (zero), select the delivery type and item category group. There maintain blank field for "ItmC". By doing so, whatever material you are maintaining in sale order, you can do delivery only for that material and no new items can be added. This is bcoz you are removing the assignment of item category at delivery level and defaulting at sale order level.

Try this and I am sure, this will work 4 u.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi