cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Actually i get warning message when outbound DELIVERY quantity is greater than the sales order quantity. I get warning message VL363 i want to make it error message can any tell me where i van find this message number VL362.COS I TRIED TO FIND THIS PARTICULAR MESSAGE NUMBER AM NOT ABLE PLS PLS PL SGUIDE ME ON THIS .

Regards

Sunaina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try this... do t-code 0VLP (zero-vee-ell-pee). select your item category and go to details.

in the item category, go to the 'Quantity' section and enter 'B' in the 'check overdelivery' field. what happens is when you the sales order quantity is 10, and you try to change the delivery quantity to more than ten, the system will issue an error message.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i DONT FIND ANY FIELD AS QUANTITY IN ITEM CATEGORY , COULD YPU PLEASE SPECIFY ON IT .

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is teh warning message what i get

"Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity & &" i want to make it as mandatory. pls guide me how to do it and where to else atleast let me know th euserexit for teh same.

Regards

Suvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to transacton 0184 - delivery item categories. You have a field delivery quantity, select the required value for it so that it prevents any additional qty being entered.

regards

sadhu kishore